Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Hosting Is Fit For My Music Site?
Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 10$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac
Do you think xxiwebhosting.com web host is able to meet my expectations? Have you ever tried them before?

Thanks.
ASVhost.com and hostwebis.com services are reliable enough to have a deal with.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Speed is great and everything just works.
I have not been disappointed. xxiwebhosting.com is an extremely proficient web host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less.
20Off-Y22VPSs - For one order only and a one-time discount to get 20% off VPS prices, use the coupon.

Have to rely on xxiwebhosting.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by xxiwebhosting.com team.
The control panel is fantastic and allows me to control all functions of my hosting account even to turn on and off safe mode + create password protected folders. I simply love this host!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 4 268 04-23-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need hosting for Huge traffic web site Adnorips 4 386 04-05-2023, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Hosting For video streaming web site? Kdstack 5 405 03-02-2021, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable hosting for e-commerce site in Italy? Mirandas 5 946 07-24-2019, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Shared hosting for e-commerce web site? Mirandas 10 1,407 06-09-2015, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Roisen