Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Live Chat Support
Hey Omni can you make a Live Chat Support for supportforums.

Maybe if someone has a urgent question they can click the link. I wouldn't mind being admin of it and help answer questions as i am usually on my computer..

Reply soon!

Something like LiveZilla or Volusion Chat. ?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
lol no. This just simply....wouldn't work. I wholeheartedly disagree with this idea.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Or you could just post your urgent question on the forums and people will get to it as soon as they can...? I can't see that being any slower than live support.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Live chat will remove the need of a forum and defeat it's purpose.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
If you need LiveHelp then check out my sig, i can help with alot of things.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
If he installed a "live support chat", then having a forum would totally defeat the purpose like he said. Besides, posting on a forum is much more fun; and more users can learn from your issues you are facing.
Yup. That's another big thing. Other people can see you had a specific issue, what you did to fix it, and if it worked or not.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-11-2009, 06:23 PM)Grizzly Wrote: lol no. This just simply....wouldn't work. I wholeheartedly disagree with this idea.

Just simply eh....

(12-11-2009, 06:31 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Live chat will remove the need of a forum and defeat it's purpose.

True.... Sad
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
Its funny, that people always copy others and add a new word to get postcount here : )

This is not spam, yea, I agree with others.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Well I don't think it's a bad idea....
We could have something like IRC channel or something, where we can guide the user who needs help.
Chats are not good for solving problems, as in most of the chats you have a limited char count you can post, but still I think we could have one to help on simple questions that doesn't need actual thread!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Omni] Personal Chat Plugin? Metapod 18 1,795 05-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Nympho