Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server hosting solutions with nice tech support care?
Guys, what reliable web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose from?
Here are my requirements:
Single E3-1270/E5-1620,
32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
Recently I came across Hostnamaste.com India server hosting solutions and they look nice.
What can you say about this host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
What I want to say is that hostnamaste.com is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.
Check out deals from asvhost.com and hostround.com. Their tech staff was super helpful in explaining the issues that we were experiencing and how to resolve them. Their help is greatly appreciated!
I started using hostnamaste.com when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site.
I am constantly adding high-resolution content and need the ability to upgrade my web plan on an ongoing basis.
They offer Cheap Dedicated Server packages.
As an alternative, you can also check out hostingsource.com web servers. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 1 110 04-18-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 362 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 349 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 330 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo