Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can I Migrate From Shared Hosting to VPS Server?
[Image: How_can_I_Migrate_from_Shared_Hosting_to_VPS_Server.jpg]

Most businesses and organizations start their first website by using shared hosting plans. They don’t have an idea about their website traffic and resource utilization. So, they start with a basic plan and upgrade their plan from shared hosting to VPS hosting or managed cloud and dedicated servers as they get more traffic. Generally, shared hosting is upgraded to the VPS server because of required computing power, space and bandwidth.

What is Shared Hosting?

As the name indicates, it is a most general type of web hosting in which a server is shared with several other websites, and no one has more control or root access to this particular server. The server resources are divided, and control panel accounts are provided to the clients instead of a personal server. The hosting provider, such as Temok, manages the resources, Operating systems, and applications. Their expert technical staff allocate and manage resources across all accounts on the server. Apart from a shared hosting server, all accounts are private, but nasty neighbours can affect them.

What is a Quick Overview of VPS Hosting?

Virtual Private Server (VPS) is the most popular web hosting used by mid-level businesses or websites with many visitors, root access and other special requirements. With the use of virtualization technology, you will be able to get isolated dedicated resources. It is more secure than shared hosting because you will get a dedicated space on a dedicated server instead of just an account.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/how-can-i-mig...ps-server/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 832 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 446 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 376 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need VPS Linux Server Mirandas 4 445 10-02-2023, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 400 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo