Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OpenVZ VPS solutions. Any reliable provider?
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 200 GB - Disk Space, 4500 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS solutions. Is it a reliable provider?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts, please?
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Fast servers, brilliant 24/7 support, fair pricing.
Try VPS account from either hostingsource.com or hosting.uk.
They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.
The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails. Hostnamaste.com is a nice host.
Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
Reasonably priced and good support. Servers are fast and dependable.
If you are like me and have to set up your own MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Hostnamaste.com - Double thumbs up to them!
Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap OpenVZ VPS hosting services.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 226 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 281 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 274 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Forex VPS provider letmypeopleGo 7 249 01-23-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Schamp