Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Want to Be A Helpful Member
Omni,

I just want to be a regular helpful member. I don't want anything bad to happen to this site and want to see it flourish. I just ask you let be a member. I think this website is great. It's great that you want to help the community. If you still don't trust me you could make this account limited so I couldn't post new threads. You don't even have to un-ban my other account. Just let me help people here.

Firestar/Joe
(12-10-2009, 11:16 PM)Firestar Wrote: Omni,

I just want to be a regular helpful member. I don't want anything bad to happen to this site and want to see it flourish. I just ask you let be a member. I think this website is great. It's great that you want to help the community. If you still don't trust me you could make this account limited so I couldn't post new threads. You don't even have to un-ban my other account. Just let me help people here.

Firestar/Joe

Your gonna be banned btw.

I doubt he will. You made him angry. And with Omni, who is a nice guy when he is just talking on the forum, when you make him angry, he tends not to like you. My point being... You may just be better off before he contacts your ISP and gets you shut off...
Eh, he might be allowed to stay.
I vote he stays, he seems to want to be a helpful member. I support that.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-10-2009, 11:20 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Eh, he might be allowed to stay.
I vote he stays, he seems to want to be a helpful member. I support that.

Thanks for the support. I hope Omni thinks so.
I see potential here, hope you can stay.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Whatever, he should stay if he wants to, as long as he adds something to these forums.
I think the you just needs to go find a new forum. I don't understand why you keep coming back here when Omni's made it painfully obvious that you need to leave. There are other websites out there. Pick one and go get a fresh start.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
GO AWAY.... how many chances do you want? You HACKED a MODS account for peats sake.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
You are not welcome here anymore. You were given chance after chance. You blew it. It was generous of Omniscient to give you a final chance and you threw it back in his face.

Don't bother creating another account. It will be banned.

Good bye.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Oh damn, no luck.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]