Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rockhoster.com vs scalahosting.com
Which VPS is better to sign up with - either rockhoster.com or scalahosting.com?
VPS plans from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com are the best.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions. Thanks guys.
Well, rockhoster.com web hosting is a top of my recommendation, features are unique and everything has been great.
They are easy to work with. Customer support is available 24/7 - this makes them preferable.
VPS accounts from luxhosting.lu and legionbox.com areworth every cent you pay for their services.
Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.
I am very happy with my host provider. Any problems or questions are handled quickly & efficiently.
They have helped us with everything we needed. I like Rockhoster.com and highly recommend this web hosting service to others.
I used rockhoster.com to set up my personal website when I wanted to learn more about web development. I found a great deal (less than $5/month).
Their managed WordPress option was surprisingly simple to set up and I love the fact it auto-updates WordPress so I don’t have to every couple of months.
Thumbs up!
+ one more vote for Rockhoster.com web host. The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.
They are no longer very cheap, recommended!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rockhoster.com vs kvchosting.net letmypeopleGo 4 285 05-23-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  libertyvps.net vs rockhoster.com letmypeopleGo 5 140 09-01-2022, 12:27 AM
  rockhoster.com vs hostsailor.com letmypeopleGo 5 234 06-09-2022, 02:01 AM
  rockhoster.com vs asvhost.com letmypeopleGo 5 273 01-13-2022, 03:09 AM
  scalahosting.com vs libertyvps.net letmypeopleGo 5 325 10-21-2021, 01:46 AM