Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS to sign up with ...
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and scalahosting.com are to my liking and I have to buy the best one, so which way is better to follow?
Once I had a more informed opinion I saw some good hosts including kvchosting.net and this one I chose.
Uptime is good. And I have never had a problem using their control panel. I have been using them for half of a year now and must say that this experience has been great.
I followed my friend's advice and ordered VPS hosting solution at Kvchosting.net - must say that their sales representative was very patient in explaining to me what hosting solution I should have needed for my sites. The setup was fast and their tech support helped to upload all my files.
I thought of moving to other hosts but kvchosting.net service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite some time.
The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
Actually, Kvchosting.net is ONE of the best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability. They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly. Recommend them for those who want to run commercial websites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with Roisen 6 220 08-25-2022, 03:36 AM
Last Post: KVChosting