Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good web hosting for Drupal and Joomla?
Hey Guys,
does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
What can you say about rockhoster.com web host?
Thank you guys anyway for the help.
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at Greenwebpage.com servers. Recommend this host to others.
I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained to me what hosting solution I should have bought.
QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.
This decent host is an asset for your business - HIGHLY recommended!

I have been with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for over a year, and have had no problems at all. Really, much more than I expected for inexpensive hosting.
I receive emails whenever there's an update, change, or something else I should know about.
VPS plans from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured and low cost.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone looking for design or hosting.
They are very professional and have designed a user-friendly website. Updates are provided on a timely basis and they provide regular correspondence to us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 460 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 357 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 347 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips