Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyprus VPS Hosting Plans ?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 50 gbs of SSD disk ; - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, Linux, Magento or OS Commerce support
I would like to know your views on netshop-isp.com.cy Cyprus VPS Hosting Plans?
Any info about them? Any review sites to read customer feedbacks?
ASVhost.com VPS deals are the best.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
When I first moved to netshop-isp.com.cy hosting, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them.
I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.

They offer nice server locations - most of them exotic/offshore: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong
Personally, I like NetShop ISP Malta web hosting service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
The goal seems to be to satisfy customers, not to make it difficult to switch hosting. Thumbs up to this web host.
Throughout the questions, I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.
In the 8 months, I've used netshop-isp.com.cy hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to.
VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are full-featured and cheap.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++
Accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying.
Their knowledge base and technical support in particular has been excellent. They respond quickly to any questions I may have and stay with it until the problem is resolved. Really great!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux VPS hosting plans? Tilsun 6 292 10-05-2023, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cyprus dedicated hosting? Mirandas 3 218 05-17-2021, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  KVM VPS hosting plans with DDos Protection? Mirandas 4 735 08-16-2019, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Affordable web hosting plans in Mexico? Mirandas 3 724 07-16-2019, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  affordable reseller hosting plans? Tilsun 3 539 09-17-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack