Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecommerce web hosting solution?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 30 gbs of SSD disk ; - 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, Linux, Magento or OS Commerce support
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com Web Hosting plans?
Any info about them? Any review sites to read customer feedbacks?
Accounts from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are worth trying.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
Try deals from QHoster.com and Host4half.com as they are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Well, hostnamaste.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed and Great Uptime. I'm happy!
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at you can trust centohost.com web hosting solutions.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at a very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
I have heard of Hostnamaste.com hosting from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try. And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 289 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 352 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 334 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 409 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 422 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Mirandas