Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quality hosting service providers?
Requirements:
50 gbs (ssd) - HD,
3TB - data transfer,
Linux, managed, 2 GB - RAM
For video streaming web site!
Any experience with Exmasters.com (VPS) web hosting services?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?

Any alternative hosts for comparison please?
VPS deals from legionbox.com and brixly.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
Their servers are responsive, the network is fast and the customer service is excellent.
KVChosting.net and brixly.uk VPS deals are full-featured and well-supported.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
Special: Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Exmasters.com has nice reputation for providing reliable hosting services. The only reason I have contacted support is due to questions about setting things up (and not due to server issues, as I have not found any yet).
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Personally, their  support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and exmasters.com services have been excellent -- not a single downtime!
Clearly, their ratings on this review site attest to this, and I can proudly say I am hosted by them!
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and finaltek.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users.
I'm satisfied dealing with exmasters.com website hosting services. Positive experience!
I needed to have a lot of streaming multimedia, and it's no problem with them!
Lots of users logging in, lots of e-mail accounts. It's great!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 271 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 264 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  quality hosting service provider in Switzerland? Adnorips 4 359 05-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Well-balanced hosting providers? Adnorips 3 225 09-13-2022, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Well-balanced VPS hosting providers? Tilsun 7 353 09-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo