Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to run a e-commerce site. Any good host?
HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less. Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Any info on kvchosting.net and also qhoster.com web hosting ?
Should me able to run php codes.
Thanks
Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and misterhost.net.
Count me a satisfied customer. They are cost-competitive and service oriented.
Trustworthy hosts are: hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. QHoster.com makes a Webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

Uptime is great. QHoster.com even has scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
ASVhost.com and hostsailor.com deals are worthy.
The services I get from them are the best. They have cPanel, which is really easy for me to use. My site has never gone down. And when I need tech help they get back to me right away.
XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

I've found QHoster.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 2 218 Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 396 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,432 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Good host several asp.net applications? Adnorips 3 344 05-24-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 393 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp