Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
host for Online Pharmacy?
Hi, Guys
I am here only to find out any reputed company who are willing to host our Online Pharmacy.
Also, what are payment processor options? I know it's hard to find a payment processor so will be taking Bitcoins to start with.
Have found Bullten.com - are they good? What host is better? Why?

Any suggestions and replies are very much appreciated.
I think Hostingsource.com is a good deal! I have a couple of sites hosted there that I had as an image hosting for a few weeks.
Every time I compared the speed of loading the pages it was much faster than the others.
I am impressed by the speed connectivity provided by bullten.com web hosting service.
I have had a thoroughly pleasant experience with them though pricing and restricted webspace is making me consider a shift for our expanding content.
Give Bullten.com a try. Tech support staff are generally helpful and unusually knowledgeable - probably the best of any hosting company I've experienced so far. Response times are not always quick, especially at weekends, but the overall time to solve a problem is good because they don't waste time asking stupid questions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy? Mirandas 5 326 10-17-2022, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  i need to host my business online Adnorips 4 157 04-21-2022, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Reliable Hosting for online pharmacy? Mirandas 6 180 12-30-2021, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,081 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions