Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
host for pictures, videos, streaming?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 150 gbs of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed,
- host for pictures, videos, streaming
I would like to know your views on centohost.com web hosting plans? Any info about them?
Alternatives?
You would need SSD based solution for this. Best company which provide that is kvchosting.net.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
You will not be disappointed. I give centohost.com web host out highest recommendation.
The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).
As a nice alternative, can draw your attention to hostforweb.com website hosting solutions.
The servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
Try Hostnamaste.com hosting and you'll not regret a thing. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 740 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Hosting For video streaming web site? Kdstack 5 376 03-02-2021, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need to choose streaming video hosting Kdstack 5 335 02-01-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  server host for pictures and some videos? Kdstack 6 776 07-24-2020, 10:02 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  hosting for pictures and some videos? Tilsun 4 834 05-04-2020, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Kdstack