Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to choose the best host
I need to choose the best host.
Require over 100 gbs of SSD Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux.
What can you say about kvchosting.net services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?
Plans from QHoster.com and Eyhost.biz are the best to have a deal with.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
Can say kvchosting.net is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
I changed the webhost because I needed MySQL (latest version) and honestly I wish I didn't! This web host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
I think that kvchosting.net will work for you. They have SSD based solutions started from shared hosting and up to dedicated server. They are really good so give them a try.
I love being able to chat with kvchosting.net 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them.
Response to tickets is fast.
At rockhoster.com that will cost you $17.99 per month. So you can have a look there!
Services from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
Finally I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is kvchosting.net web host with stable US servers.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any expert's help to choose the host? Mirandas 4 143 10-12-2021, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Any help to choose a reliable web host? Kdstack 3 216 03-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  3v-host , Serverpoint or INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? need help to choose Kdstack 3 565 10-09-2018, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need help to choose the host: Aspnix or Centohost Kdstack 4 499 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Any trust review hosting sites? I need to choose SEO host Mirandas 5 407 09-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Roisen