Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server to sign up with ...
Comparing servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?
Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer.
Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend hostingsource.com web hosting service.
Try servers from reliable providers: centohost.com and hostnamaste.com as they are proven to be the best.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.
Just go for hostingsource.com is you are looking for US based provider and go for qhoster.com if you need Europa based one.
My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.
I have been hosting with asvhost.com for years and their support has always been great, as well as their uptime and just about everything else.
I love ASVhost.com provider. They are always on top of the game. The only issues I've ever had have to do with not receiving my discount (which most of the time has been my own fault for wrong html code). I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.
I have changed many web hosts and can express the point that hostingsource.com beats them all.. it is really stable host with knowledgeable staff.
The setup of my webspace was quick and professional!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 6 445 02-09-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 4 304 01-10-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 365 06-21-2023, 01:40 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 5 382 05-24-2023, 05:29 AM
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 364 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp