Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting comparison - kvchosting.net or digitalserver.com.mx ?
Guys, I need your help to compare several web hosts.

Any info on kvchosting.net and digitalserver.com.mx - their server hosting stability?
Need over 72gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, Linux
What can you say about their customer support, pricing, features?
What hosting provider is better? Why?
Give my vote to kvchosting.net provider. My site has been upgraded to the latest version of phpbb plus phpbb security mod.
Always willing to answer any questions with a quick response time. Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients.
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by kvchosting.net provider, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises.
I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast. Can say that this host is perfect for VPS hosting.
Servers from asvhost.com and eyhost.biz are worth trying as they are well-balanced and low cost.
Support staff is knowledgeable and very fast to respond.
Servers have good performance and aren't overloaded.
Highly recommend this decent web host. Kvchosting.net have been a solid experience overall for me.
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rockhoster.com vs kvchosting.net letmypeopleGo 4 293 05-23-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Google Cloud Vs AWS: A Detailed Comparison 2021 tk-hassan 0 113 02-11-2021, 04:18 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Libertyvps.net or QHoster.com Netherlands web hosting? Tilsun 6 1,075 06-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Korny
  KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com letmypeopleGo 4 505 04-27-2020, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Libertyvps.net or Avansit.com web hosting services? Tilsun 4 625 09-25-2019, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Kdstack