Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Super fast processor in Asia
Need Super fast processor in Asia: 3 TB of HD, Linux.
What can you say about Thaihosting.asia dedicated server hosting?
What host is better from your views? Why?
Dedicated servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
In those ten years of experience in web development, I don't think I've ever come across a host as great as Thaihosting.asia hosting in Asia.
Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com can be good for you.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.
Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.
Their tech support is superb! I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with thaihosting.asia team.
I am satisfied with Thaihosting.asia customer service and tech support. The features are easy to use.
They have fantastic uptime! It is a steal to get hosting this cheap, with such great features, in a great datacenter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Super fast processor in the USA Kdstack 5 352 12-03-2020, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hostwitter.com - Cheapest | Unbeatable | Super Fast Servers With 99.9% Uptime !! hostwitter 3 988 08-14-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: hostwitter