Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
e-commerce hosting solutions in Canada?
I am in search for suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (Magento or Os Commerce). Canada
I would like to know your views on QHoster.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them?
With QHoster.com hosting, everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.
Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Plans from rockhoster.com and inxy.com can be really good for you.
The support is great and everyone is very helpful.
Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.
SUMMER PROMO CODE: Applies to all shared hosting and VPS Servers (except cPanel Managed VPS) QHOSTERSUMMER33OFF - 30% OFF! (Expiry: 1st Aug. 2020).

I recommend QHoster.com hosting for those who want to host their blogs and see them online.
Throughout the questions I fired at them, always a quick, personalized, effective, useful, cooperative response.
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are full-featured and cheap and support is second to none.
I have found that their IT support team is extremely responsive and most of my issues are resolved very quickly.
I would not hesitate to recommend QHoster.com hosting! These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are tons of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription. Server locations (over 30): France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are full-featured and inexpensive.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 2 240 03-27-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 3 308 03-25-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 281 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo