Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable e-commerce friendly hosting with ssl certificates. Mexico
Require over 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates. Mexico
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then digitalserver.com.mx is definitely for you.
Their prices are competitive and despite being an internet service, you feel that they treat you personally and face-to-face.
They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Since the time I hosted my website with digitalserver.com.mx - really reliable, honest and competent web host, I have never faced any problems with the network uptime and my site is still online, although about 10 months have already passed.
Servers from hostround.com are good enough to sign up with.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.
I need to say that digitalserver.com.mx have responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before). Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host.
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk can be good for you.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them value for money and excellent customer service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 309 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 295 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 257 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,438 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 468 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM