Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right server to sign up with ... any ideas?
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what would you do being in my place?
Check out reliable servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.
Have seen really nice managed servers offered by speedehost.com experts. Their team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free.
Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and hostround.com - are good enough to have a deal with.
They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.
I like Hostround.com hosting. Help via AOL IM, almost instantaneous, no problems. Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.
Have had great experience with these guys. I've had numerous others in the past, only for them to cause hours of work with every change they made to their systems. Never had a problem with hostround.com web host, except a server glitch, which they took care of within 40 minutes of my notifying them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 210 Yesterday, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 6 501 02-09-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 4 345 01-10-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 376 06-21-2023, 01:40 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 5 406 05-24-2023, 05:29 AM