Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India VPS hosting packages? (Linux)
Here are my requirements: 120 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth. India, Linux
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com India VPS hosting packages?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
I love the prices. The server was down for about 15 minutes one month. That's pretty good up time!
I have over 30 customers to whom I give web hosting. Hostnamaste.com web hosting service is really professional.
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hosting.uk can be suitable for you.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.
Use VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best.
The team at them are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are well versed in many different aspects
You will be pleased dealing with Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting in India. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 274 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Affordable E-VPS Linux Servers? Kdstack 7 340 01-18-2024, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 355 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  VPS Linux Servers? Tilsun 4 362 10-11-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Linux VPS hosting plans? Tilsun 6 283 10-05-2023, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas