Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
• Stardock Fences
[Image: SS2.png]
It does work in Windows 7 there is some proof looks nice imho.
I like it, it does look really nice!
I will test it for sure, but I will most probably uninstall it after few days......
Have other software to do that!
Yea, that's nice WMM.
MOTU, what do you prefer to use?
(12-08-2009, 06:11 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: Yea, that's nice WMM.
MOTU, what do you prefer to use?

I don't like Icons on my Desk, but there are times where I just temporary put them there and for that case I have my own deskCleaner, that hides/shows the icons....
So I can't really name you any public software.....

But I'm a kind of a Stardock Fan, so I need to test this Big Grin, I will just throw some icons onto the desk and look how it works, will post feedback later then!
With this program, you can double click anywhere on your desktop, and the fences and icons will hide. Double click again to show them. Cool huh?
(12-08-2009, 06:22 PM)iBruteforce Wrote: With this program, you can double click anywhere on your desktop, and the fences and icons will hide. Double click again to show them. Cool huh?
Yea thats nice!
Yeah the double click is awsome, and I just might steal that feature... Tongue
I'm playing with it right now and I already love it, it's really simple to use and customize!

But like I said I usually don't have icons on the desk, but will spread the word it's a awsome tool!
(12-08-2009, 06:56 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Yeah the double click is awsome, and I just might steal that feature... Tongue
I'm playing with it right now and I already love it, it's really simple to use and customize!

But like I said I usually don't have icons on the desk, but will spread the word it's a awsome tool!
Get a girlfriend lmao.
(12-08-2009, 07:13 PM)WMM Wrote: Get a girlfriend lmao.

WTF!!!!
It's going off topic, but I wanna know how in the world are you sure that I don't have one!
Because I have a "Erotic" wallpaper, well I'm sorry for loving a sexy female body and Art.....
(12-08-2009, 07:25 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: WTF!!!!
It's going off topic, but I wanna know how in the world are you sure that I don't have one!
Because I have a "Erotic" wallpaper, well I'm sorry for loving a sexy female body and Art.....
Has your girlfriend seen your wallpaper Roflmao if not tell me once she does I want to know her reactions.
Now I will not reply to anything further!
PM me for any more info