Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Contest Prize
Well, when I look at the two, there's an obvious price difference between the two possible prizes. You'd think that most people would prefer the more expensive prize but in many cases that's not how it works. I personally would prefer the mouse as a prize to be quite honest.

Just out of curiosity, are staff allowed to participate in the contest?
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I'm for the mouse personally. I have a pretty nice TV right here with my computer so I don't have an interest in the tuner. Just my .02 though.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I say the Mouse, but it's Sold out.
Looking forward to the contest
(12-08-2009, 07:53 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I say the Mouse, but it's Sold out.
Looking forward to the contest

I think he already has them in his possession.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(12-08-2009, 08:05 AM)Skill Wrote: I think he already has them in his possession.

If that's the case, I would say make two contests, but it's just a tought! Big Grin
I'd say make two contests. One for each. If not, then I'd prefer the mouse. I want a corded mouse anyway just haven't gotten around to buying one lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I'd suggest using the mouse as an award Smile
I prefer corded mice too. Where the heck do people use wireless mice anyways? And I do have both items new in box sitting next to me. I have 3 of the mice and 2 of the tuners. I always buy multiples when I see a deal so I can have contest prizes.

I think I'll do one contest for the mouse to start with.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Just a question about shipping....
Let's say a user is outside the States, will we be allowed to enter the contest?
Yeah, I bought a wireless mouse/keyboard set about a year ago....just haven't found the right corded mouse Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Member Contest Section Statics 3 873 03-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  [Contest] Promote Support Forums - YouTube Skill 15 3,182 02-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Inbound Link Contest with over $100 in prizes. Omniscient 37 7,610 01-28-2010, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion - Video Contest nevets04 7 1,257 11-14-2009, 10:57 PM
Last Post: WirelessWave