Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Awards Now Setup
More to come too in the near future. I have lots to setup here that will entice new and old members alike.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-07-2009, 09:01 PM)Omniscient Wrote: More to come too in the near future. I have lots to setup here that will entice new and old members alike.

Looking forward to it.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
http://www.iconarchive.com/ I use the sample logos they have there for awards sometimes.
Yes iconarchive is a very popular icon site. I haven't been there for a while. Maybe it's time to grab a few new packages and see what's around.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Hopefully this will serve as a bit of motivation to the "low-posters".
I know I want a few of those (just because I haven't got them).
Great awards. However I think that small titles fit better. But still great.
Is there going to be an awards nomination thread? Also, a donator award? Glad to see you finally got around to it Omni. Good choice, and I like the way that mechanic award looks.

May I suggest an award for those of use that hang out in the webmaster support section a lot? I'm just saying ;) It's definitely where the majority of my posts are lmao.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-08-2009, 10:24 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Is there going to be an awards nomination thread?
vvv-- Yes. --vvv ;)
(12-07-2009, 03:16 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I'll probably make a "Nominate Yourself" thread a bit later.

Cool. Good job Omni, but instead of a "Nominate Yourself" thread, maybe just a nomination thread where anyone can nominate you (including yourself)? I may have a few ideas on what certain people on here might deserve already.

(12-07-2009, 04:37 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I don't really like the people, i don't like the attitude or environment there. It's just over all a bad place.
I know, everyone is so pissy and all about themselves. I really don't like the people, but some of the content is just to good to pass up. I will like this place a LOT better once it gets more active.
I didn't say a "Nominate Yourself" thread, I said a nomination thread.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Excellent. I'll try to earn something.
Also, great site for more award icons, http://www.iconfinder.net/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Establishment Awards creators have revealed 11 more prominent enormous name arbitrato lioscar 0 582 02-05-2020, 10:03 PM
Last Post: lioscar
  Awards Katz 7 1,471 12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  More awards? DAMINK™ 36 9,024 09-18-2010, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Awards Canoris 10 2,075 01-16-2010, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Awards Akshay* 23 4,681 11-02-2009, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Project Evolution