Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offshore VPS in Europe please?
My new online project requires:
100 gbs of HD, 3000 GB of bandwidth, Linux, unmanaged, Europe location: Netherlands or Sweden.
+ 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting?
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
QHoster.com and hostround.com VPS accounts are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then Hostplay.com is the way to go.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
Servers are reliable.
I am the most impressed with Hostplay.com for their features and super fast offshore servers in Europe.
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the control panel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with their service.
Simply, I just like where Hostplay.com stand - trying out new things, and trying to be on top of it always.
As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
ASVhost.com and owned-networks.net provide the best VPS deals in the whole IT industry.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and HostRound.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Europe VPS hosting solutions? Mirandas 4 320 11-15-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap VPS provider in Europe letmypeopleGo 5 411 03-14-2022, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best VPS provider in Europe Schamp 5 384 08-11-2021, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  I need your help. Any reliable VPS hosting in Europe? Kdstack 6 1,647 12-24-2020, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Thinking to order Offshore VPS account Mirandas 4 542 09-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Kranto