Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possibly New Logo
I think you need to keep the man with the headset to stick with the support theme. However, I like the feather as well. Man on the right, feather on the left. I think it'd look nice that wa.y
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Looks like a Linux splash screen.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Not a fan of the reflection that overlaps the text... It looks ok other than that.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Yeah I'm not diggin the reflection. Looks good on the plain picture, but I don't think it goes well on that mock up.
Other then that, looks niice. I personally think the little dude looks a bit old now.
I like the feather. It sort of emphasizes "making things easier". Not sure why. I'm not really liking the reflection either. Other than that, I think it's great.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
(12-08-2009, 01:33 AM)Extasey Wrote: Yeah I'm not diggin the reflection. Looks good on the plain picture, but I don't think it goes well on that mock up.
Other then that, looks niice. I personally think the little dude looks a bit old now.

He's not going bald or gray...
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
It looks nice. How can i contact this person that makes logos. Im thinking of starting some projects but need unique logos.
I don't like the feather or the headset guy, but I'm a design-weirdo. D: I don't like the reflection, mostly because of the drop shadow behind the text. I like it more than the current logo though... kind of... it makes me hungry... I'm not sure where I was going with this.

My final opinion: Tis okay.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(12-07-2009, 10:44 AM)Omniscient Wrote: $8 It's almost shameful how cheap it is for how good she is.

As for the feather...I like it. It's different and unique imho. Plus the colors match well the site. It's very pro looking. I am probably going to pay her to do lots more logos for me.

btw...here is a quick mock of how it might look as a page.
Click It.
[Image: 7pfgfw847basxp799bb_thumb.jpg]
Its better then the current.
(12-07-2009, 04:59 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: It's not bad at all, but I agree. The feather doesn't look right. I think it should use the other logo support thing. Like this;

[Image: SUPPORTFORUMS.gif]
(Something I threw together quickly to show you what I mean..)

I think this one is so much better.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Possibly adding an "Other" programming language section? Fallen 0 874 10-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Fallen