Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good VPS web hosting? (pay with bitcoins)
Need help. Want to order web hosting account:
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
Any recommendations?
What is better? Any info on Rockhoster.com or Hostforweb.com VPS web hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are provided on sweet terms.
And they are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their servers have been reliable and fast and always available. Haven't experienced any downtime at all.
VPS deals from hostround.com and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
I am really happy to have found Rockhoster.com - a great hosting service. Good pricing for OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions.
After you sign up with them, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles.
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.
Give my vote for hostforweb.com here. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site! The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 313 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS with good uptime and fast speed Tilsun 1 178 03-22-2024, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Tilsun 6 254 01-18-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Mirandas