Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your advice ...
VPS accounts from panamaserver.com and hostround.com are nice for me and I don't know which way is better to go?
I am 100% satisfied dealing with Vpsblocks.com.au web host! It is really cool web host!
Uptime is high enough. Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

+ get 80% off your first monthly payment. Code: 80OFF
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.
ASVhost.com is the best host to sign up with.
The support team responds quickly and gives excellent service. They follow through until the issue has been resolved. Website has been very stable with few problems.
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

Since moving to Cloudarion.com provider, I have added almost 8 sites that are easily managed through my console access.
Their support is the best I have ever had, second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend their VPS and dedicated server hosting!
Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far.No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.