Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
15 year old driving
Yeah just felt like braging about it now,I know how to drive European cars which use a clutch Smile My mom was teaching me the whole summer so yeah,however I went to kart racing yesterday for the first time and It's better than driving a normal car lol.
Congrats. I was driving tractors when i was 13, and a V8 4WD (can't remember what it was cause we had a bunch of different models and brands over the years) when I was 14-15ish.

Also used to drive my dad home from the pub in some old shitbox that had a 3 speed "crash box"
I have been driving sense i was just a little guy. Built my 1st engine when i was 14. With some instruction of course, but not much. Congrats.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I had my own car at 16, was driving around with older friends that had full licence.
Was still driving with or without, never got caught, thank my lucky star for that.

(12-05-2009, 04:30 PM)Bloxx Wrote: Yeah just felt like braging about it now,I know how to drive European cars which use a clutch Smile My mom was teaching me the whole summer so yeah,however I went to kart racing yesterday for the first time and It's better than driving a normal car lol.

Look at my age Big Grin
i drove the Mazda 3 2009 and the Toyota Corolla 2010 last summer
I think i was 14 when i first drove. My dad past out while driving, on a curvy back road. It sucked. He was pushing like 60km down on it, i couldn't do crap.... Getting my g1 though on monday.
I grew up in the country. As such most everyone has driven by the age of 11. It is nice TBH =P
I don't start drive till I was 16?
I remember I got my first truck before I passed my road test for my driver's license.
15? In Canada you have to be 16... I think. I lived in the UK and I enjoyed standard cars better than the cars we have which are mainly automatic
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
I still havn't drove yet, hope too soon. Must be awesome Big Grin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Long Have You Been Driving? Reece 58 7,776 03-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Last Post: KyZee
  car issues stalling while driving soulscore 3 932 12-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: ktmrider530