Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
affordable hosting in Mumbai (OpenVZ please)?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed, phpBB forum board support
I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com web hosting in Mumbai plans? Any info about them?
Alternatives?
Our Web Development Company in India offers all type of services such as Web Design, Mobile App Development, Software Development, Android App Development for more details you can visit our site.
QHoster.com and hostplax.com VPS deals are trustworthy enough to have a deal with.
Everything is simple, straightforward, and worked flawlessly right out of the box. Uptime is great. Speed is no issue.
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?
10 out of 10 is my final rating of Hostnamaste.com web host and their Cheap Linux VPS service. You will make right choice if you decide host your site with them.
Deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full-featured and low cost.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers.
I appreciate Hostnamaste.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
I am really impressed by Hostnamaste.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions.
They have additional RAID 10 - it means that each of their servers have 4 disks which are both mirrored and striped.
The performance gain is 4 times faster read and 2 times better write speed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need openvz vps for hosting video materials Tilsun 5 408 09-21-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Affordable VPS hosting and SSL Certificates? Adnorips 4 368 02-08-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Feature-packed OpenVZ VPS hosting? Tilsun 7 251 01-24-2022, 11:53 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  I am looking for affordable dedicated hosting! Tilsun 6 383 04-14-2021, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Affordable streaming video web hosting services in Mexico? Kdstack 4 1,063 02-06-2020, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Adnorips