Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which VPS is better to sign up with?
Which VPS (kvchosting.net or hostingsource.com) is better to sign up with?
How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I would like to say that kvchosting.net do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
Accounts from hosting.uk are worth trying.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.
So far Kvchosting.net have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Highly recommend kvchosting.net solutions to anyone looking for professional, personal, business hosting!
It is a good ssd based storage web host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds.
Use VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com as they are considered to be the best.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.
The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

From the beginning stages of design to the customer service and support, cloudarion.com listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price. Recommend their VPS deals. They have servers located in Switzerland, Russia, USA and Germany.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with Roisen 6 220 08-25-2022, 03:36 AM
Last Post: KVChosting