Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do being in my place?
What would you do being in my place (to buy a server from either hostingsource.com or centohost.com)?
Just want to say that hostingsource.com and venois.net servers are the best.
I am happy with their services and will recommend them to anyone looking for good hosting at affordable price.
I recommend hostingsource.com web host in the USA for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money.
Plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are good enough to sign up with.
Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.
I Saved Big on HostingSource.com Web Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top notch.
The hosting is affordable, Centohost.com customer service is top notch, and they genuinely care about my little blog out there in Cyber space.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
I know hostingsource.com have well-skilled tech support staff who are always ready to help and solve all the troubles their customer may face.
Setup was fast and easy. Their package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best place for hosting a Wordpress blog ... letmypeopleGo 6 463 02-24-2023, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best place to have email hosting from letmypeopleGo 0 61 11-26-2021, 11:49 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Any good place to get managed cloud hosting? Mirandas 7 774 06-01-2016, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS deal is needed to buy - what is the best place for that? e Kassiopea 8 879 07-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Krator