Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right server to sign up with ...
Servers from venois.net and hostingsource.com are rather attractive for me and I have to sign up with a right one, so which is that?
The most important things in a hosting company are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Hostingsource.com has all of those things and more.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
The mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and venois.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.
I would recommend you to have a look at kvchosting.net.
They have really good services and they are belived to be #1 SSD based provider
If you need to add Asia region in your research I would recommend you to have a look at:
https://www.thaihosting.asia/dedicated-s...-thailand/\
They have very low prices as for Asia region in comparison with other providers.
Use servers from hosting.uk and legionbox.com as they are really good enough to sign up with.
Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.
I keep it simple and hostingsource.com also keeps is simple, so it going good within us. I will recommend them here for someone who reads this.
They are a good choice for both amateurs and experienced users. It's pleasant surprise that there is not any noticeable downtime.
I would like to say that HostingSource.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
You will be pleased dealing with hostingsource.com US web host. It is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
The live support is not always there but once caught online, they will really help you with your troubles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 6 445 02-09-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 4 304 01-10-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 365 06-21-2023, 01:40 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 5 382 05-24-2023, 05:29 AM
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 364 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp