Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right server to sign up with ...where to buy it from?
Servers from asvhost.com and theelector.com are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which server is the best for hosting a blog?
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

Can also recommend you to look at digitalserver.com.mx server hosting deals. Cant quibble about the price either. Basic plan limits recently increased. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support.
I think everything depends on the number of visitors as well as peaks you have. I have seen some blogs use batches of 3-4 servers to serve all peaks and visitors. I think you need to find good dedicated server provider. If you check thaihosting.asia you will find the one. They have their servers located in Thailand and that helps them to deliver good connection speed around the world and lower prices, comparing to (for example) US based servers.
Use servers from reliable hosting providers: digitalserver.com.mx and venois.net.
I have always been helped quickly, and efficiently in a professional manner.
I would recommend you to have a look at
https://www.thaihosting.asia/dedicated-s...-thailand/
or
https://cloudarion.com/dedicated-servers/
You can also check out QHoster.com servers (they offer +30 server locations). Accept bitcoins and other digital currency.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
As for powerful servers in offshore zone, can draw your attention to Hostplay.com (server location: Russia, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden).
You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices.
Why not to try Cloudarion.com server hosting solutions in Switzerland, Russia, Germany and USA?
hey were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 6 445 02-09-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 4 304 01-10-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 365 06-21-2023, 01:40 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 5 382 05-24-2023, 05:29 AM
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 364 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp