Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS in Europe ... where to have it from?
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?
Well, QHoster.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
I have one more to add here: https://libertyvps.net/offshore-vps
They have pretty good pricing as for me and deliver good service.
Use VPS deals from hostforweb.com and hosting.uk.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
I would agree with Qhoster. But better to check their special offer:
https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?gid=15
$5.83 for good VPS sounds really good.
I've been with QHoster.com now for around 2 years. I use basic web hosting (no SSL), email, MySQL databases, cron jobs.
I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable, bargain based host that are simply the best.
Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order! QHoster.com will serve your demands.
The uptime is great, Their promise of 99.9% is correct. Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
I like this decent host. QHoster.com is the best. I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Europe VPS hosting solutions? Mirandas 4 327 11-15-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cheap VPS provider in Europe letmypeopleGo 5 428 03-14-2022, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best VPS provider in Europe Schamp 5 400 08-11-2021, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  I need your help. Any reliable VPS hosting in Europe? Kdstack 6 1,681 12-24-2020, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  KVM VPS web hosting services in Europe? Tilsun 7 501 09-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Schamp