Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to order AU hosting account
Need help. Want to order AU hosting account (Windows):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
Any recommendations?
What is better? Any info on Vpsblocks.com.au web hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?
I'm impressed with vpsblocks.com.au support team. Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request. I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain. Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com plans are worth trying.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.
So far I've had a great experience with vpsblocks.com.au VPS hosting in Australia, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.
I have all my clients host in Australia with vpsblocks.com.au and no one has complained. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla.
BTW, at vpsblocks.com.au coupon code: 80OFF - will give you 80% OFF for the monthly payment
VPSHOST30 - 30% OFF for annual payment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shared hosting account with Wordpress support? Adnorips 5 299 07-19-2022, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  need 20 gbs of SSD Storage hosting account Kdstack 4 228 12-29-2020, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Looking for Video hosting account? Kdstack 3 306 11-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Require over 70 gbs of SSD Disk hosting account Mirandas 6 609 11-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Kranto
  Thinking to order Offshore VPS account Mirandas 4 542 09-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Kranto