Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost shared plan to sign up with ...
Shared plans from hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) and libertyvps.net are nice for me but I am not sure which way is better to follow?
What’s your hosting budget?

I can recommend Hostforweb.com shared hosting accounts. They offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their hosting plans are reasonably priced.
HostingSource.com and QHoster.com accounts can be suitable for all your needs.
Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.
Libertyvps.net offshore web host is absolutely wonderful. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
It seems to me that QHoster.com would work fine. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
Thanks for this post with us. I read it.
What’s your hosting budget?

Can draw your attention to centohost.com website hosting solutions. High 99% uptime and very fast servers. I developed my Wordpress Website with optimum speed using the available softaculous addon in the cpanel. I am also have two addon sites with same hosting plan.
You can check hostingsource.com ($1.99 per month - US location) or qhoster.com ($2.54 per month - mostly EU location).
I think in both cases you will have good service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 270 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 330 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 604 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 308 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 464 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo