Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pushups in school!
(12-10-2009, 09:14 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I have no idea but, it sounds great. I'll be one.
I will join you.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Wtf, if it was not your PT or PE period, then it is totally unfair. I can barely do 20 pushups.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
Wait, what? You are complaining about your teacher making you do push-ups? What do you expect, it's not a punishment, it's to motivate you. What next? "Oh noo, the English teacher says I have to write something by hand ='( It hurts my wrist =',("

Grow up...
[Image: Lj]
Omg Vorfin Shut up. Im just saying I didn't know they could make us do that. So annoying, dude the thread is dead let it die. Screw off. And for everyone who is saying "toughen up" im just again saying is that possible,or against the rules.That's all I was asking, not a damn conversation over how weak I am. You grow up Vorfin!Tongue
(12-13-2009, 01:51 PM)Socrates Wrote: Omg Vorfin Shut up. Im just saying I didn't know they could make us do that. So annoying, dude the thread is dead let it die. Screw off. And for everyone who is saying "toughen up" im just again saying is that possible,or against the rules.That's all I was asking, not a damn conversation over how weak I am. You grow up Vorfin!Tongue

Look no one is saying how "weak" you are. Believe me the majority of the users couldn't dream of doing five push ups. All we are saying is that's just how it is. Accept it is all.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
100 push-ups assigned as a punishment to you by your principal?
That would be considered against the rules i would think.
Sure you muck up in PE then you do something like that. But a principal to hand ball the punishment. Well thats simply wrong.
As for the 100 push-ups. Sure i could do that and many could. But in today's schools and the big weight problem with today's kids its entirely possible 100 push-ups could be considered torture actually.
The possible health related issues from over exerting yourself without proper warm ups is again not ethical and certainly against the rules. Had you have had a heart attack the principal and school would have been sued i think.
If i was you or your parents i would address this further.

Still when i was at school i had to contend with corporal punishment. Principal would just bring out the paddle and smack you on the ass or hands Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-13-2009, 08:54 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: 100 push-ups assigned as a punishment to you by your principal?
That would be considered against the rules i would think.
Sure you muck up in PE then you do something like that. But a principal to hand ball the punishment. Well thats simply wrong.
As for the 100 push-ups. Sure i could do that and many could. But in today's schools and the big weight problem with today's kids its entirely possible 100 push-ups could be considered torture actually.
The possible health related issues from over exerting yourself without proper warm ups is again not ethical and certainly against the rules. Had you have had a heart attack the principal and school would have been sued i think.
If i was you or your parents i would address this further.

Still when i was at school i had to contend with corporal punishment. Principal would just bring out the paddle and smack you on the ass or hands Smile

Exactly. Vorfin is being an butthead and just copying omni who misread the post.
Think you SkullTrain.Lol
(12-13-2009, 09:18 PM)Socrates Wrote: Thank you SkullTraill .Lol

Smile
I would have just refused to do them.
I hate the fact that PE teachers think they can run you.
This is only understandable if it's a sport you signed up for.