Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pushups in school!
(12-10-2009, 06:42 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Not to mention it build muscles and kills calrois (i know i can't spell)

Also girls like guys who can hit 100.
Calories? No, push ups really burn no calories. But, it will improve your muscle mass over time.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-10-2009, 06:44 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Calories? No, push ups really burn no calories. But, it will improve your muscle mass over time.
'Tis true. I started off with 50 push-ups at age 5. Moved on to 200 and then started benching at 13, started off at 180. So, doing push-ups build strength well. I am currently benching 380.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-10-2009, 06:47 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: 'Tis true. I started off with 50 push-ups at age 5. Moved on to 200 and then started benching at 13, started off at 180. So, doing push-ups build strength well. I am currently benching 380.
I'm puttin up about 170 right now. 20LBS more than i actually weigh, not too bad.
I'm 17, so i'm sure it will get higher.
(12-10-2009, 06:49 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I'm puttin up about 170 right now. 20LBS more than i actually weigh, not too bad.
I'm 17, so i'm sure it will get higher.
Yep, it takes years to make major progress though; takes some really hardcore dedication. Keep at it though. I am 26.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-10-2009, 06:42 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Not to mention it build muscles and kills calrois (i know i can't spell)

Also girls like guys who can hit 100.

I can do a 100 pencil push ups. Girls like that too.
It said something different but I noticed cuss words change to something else. Like on AE movies.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Lol I hate pushups
(12-10-2009, 08:25 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I can do a 100 pencil push ups. Girls like that too.
It said something different but I noticed cuss words change to something else. Like on AE movies.
I dunno what those are, but they make you sound like a fizzle.

No one calls me a fizzle and gets away with it!! Well, except that one guy who called me a fizzle then ran away. So, after today only half the people who ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it!!

hahahahahaha
(12-10-2009, 09:05 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I dunno what those are, but they make you sound like a fizzle.

No one calls me a fizzle and gets away with it!! Well, except that one guy who called me a fizzle then ran away. So, after today only half the people who ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it!!

hahahahahaha

Why you little fizzle.
(12-10-2009, 09:10 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: Why you little fizzle.
Well, now 66.66% of people who have ever called me a fizzle has gotten away with it... What's a fizzle? lol i saw it on family guy?
(12-10-2009, 09:11 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well, now 66.66% of people who have ever called me a fizzle has gotten away with it... What's a fizzle? lol i saw it on family guy?

I have no idea but, it sounds great. I'll be one.