Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pushups in school!
Don't join the army if you're complaining about having to do a few push-ups.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Grizzly my mom is in it and stepdad "im an army brat trust me i don't want to join" And i wasn't complaining .
I was just stating a fact. You do pushups (as well as other exercises) everytime you get in trouble in the army lol
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Tell your mommy. Check the school handbook.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Mistake. Disregard.
For once I agree with Omni. I remember our daily regiment in my middle school was a fifty sit ups fifty push ups. After that you had two choices you could play basket ball or run "cross country". I always chose to run.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I cant do 100 push-ups straight. I could do a collective of 100 push-ups in 10 minutes. More on-topic, just egg the teachers cars, they cant prove its you unless they have cameras.
Honestly, it's only 100 push ups. Not a big deal. Maybe you should beef up a little? It builds character.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-02-2009, 06:33 AM)Socrates Wrote: Ok in class I was talking so the teacher took us to ISS me and 2 other kids. The coach in there made us do 100 pushups,then we sat in there for the remainder of the period. What im saying is that reasonable or even possible? Better yet against the rules.
What country?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-10-2009, 06:17 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Honestly, it's only 100 push ups. Not a big deal. Maybe you should beef up a little? It builds character.

Not to mention it build muscles and kills calrois (i know i can't spell)

Also girls like guys who can hit 100.