Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor in possesion.
Well. It was bound to happen. A party got busted, i was there. To drunk to run lol so, i got a MIP, $250 ticket. License revoked for 30 days. Dads pissed lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Did you learn a lesson?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-01-2009, 08:11 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well. It was bound to happen. A party got busted, i was there. To drunk to run lol so, i got a MIP, $250 ticket. License revoked for 30 days. Dads pissed lol

Tisk Tisk
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
...kids these days.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Why field parties are so much better.
Actually i didn't really learn a lesson. I probably won't go to house parties anymore just because if i get caught again the fine goes up. And i know right? Damn kids.... I could have gotten away if i would have been sober enough to know what the hell was going on.
(12-01-2009, 11:46 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Why field parties are so much better.

It's winter, like 13 degrees out right now lol
MIP = ?
Is it like DUI (Driving under the influence)? (Australian)

If not, why did they take your licence? Thats not exactly fair.
In most states now they take your license for having a Minor in Possession. Doesn't really matter what's fair. The law clearly spells out what happens if you get one. I think it's funny. I've been drinking for quite a while now, when I was under 21 I never, not one single time, got one. I knew plenty of people that did, and I laughed at them. So, I'm going to lol @ you ;)

You should have learned a lesson of some sort, at least, not get caught. House party's are, and always have been, lame. At least as far as drinking is concerned. It's bound to happen, either someone will get piss ass drunk and start acting stupid, or the neighbors will call the cops.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-02-2009, 03:04 AM)Extasey Wrote: MIP = ?
Is it like DUI (Driving under the influence)? (Australian)

If not, why did they take your licence? Thats not exactly fair.

To discourage kids from drinking i guess... I'm 17 so it's kinda a big deal that i can't drive.
IMHO it's not really that big of a deal. You're still in school, really don't have much reason to drive IMHO. I didn't get my license until I was 18, never really saw a point in it. But, I grew up in a small town where it didn't really matter if you were licensed or not. May be different where you are from. Which is obviously quite different than me, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten an MIP, just a ride home form the local sheriff and a whoppin when you got home.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]