Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shared hositgn with included DDoS protection
I plan to use shared hosting with included DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net - are they the best in it?
How much disk space, bandwidth do you need?

Give Hostforweb.com a try. They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services. I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.
Well, I have been hosting my site with Canspace.ca shared hosting for 10 months now. Very good web hosting.
They never point you in a direction on your own but see the issue closed by staying with it and putting their time in selflessly.
Think Kvchosting.net would be a perfect place for getting shared hosting accounts based on SSD storage.
Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly.
==>> QHoster.com would be a perfect place for getting shared hosting accounts at good rates.
I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).
Good luck!
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS with ddos protection? Adnorips 5 366 05-26-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection Adnorips 3 313 05-04-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  US VPS with ddos protection required Tilsun 6 647 04-04-2023, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  ★█VPS DEALS@ £1.5/M✅♥40% OFF 4 LIFE ✅RAID10 SSD♥DDoS Protection✅♥1Gbit Port✅ Thuasaci 0 147 07-22-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Looking for a dedicated server with ddos Protection Kdstack 4 215 01-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Last Post: Mirandas