Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS to sign up with ...
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Winnervps.com are rather attractive for me and I have to opt for the best one, so which way is better to follow?
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles)

QHoster.com provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help. All servers are stable and work pretty good.
I've been moving from host to host trying different ones out, and so far QHoster.com have been the best.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
The best Support team that exists when compared to any other damn product that exists. It's simply awesome and yes, they Rock....!!!!
Very Good Experience.
I recommend QHoster.com hosting. With any new setup you always run into issues getting used to the hosts control panel, getting your applications set up, getting things working, etc. - they were very helpful.
I would definitely recommend QHoster.com - a decent host to others. It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly.
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with Roisen 6 220 08-25-2022, 03:36 AM
Last Post: KVChosting