Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your best domain?
Yeah, TexasTalk would have been better. I sent an email to the person it's registered to offering $200 (it's undeveloped) and the guy never replied back. So I just chalked it up to not getting it and got texasdiscussion.com instead. I had a decent blog going for a while the beginning of this year talking about things that had been going on, things that weren't mainstream news. Unfortunately I ended up not having the time and let the hosting for it drop, didn't take backups, and now I have more time I may try to get it going again. I was getting about 3k uniques a month visiting it with about 200 people that checked the site daily.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
My crap doesn't get that much traffic, but I'll list my domains anyway:
bleedingedgetech.net
iintens.org
cbhacker.com
zero-security.net
ircerz.net
bytenation.net
bitcast.ws
katelyndavid.net
ashaparkinson.net
kyerussell.net
programminglife.net
chaos-labs.org

I have more, that's just off the top of my head; I bought some of them; some of them I just stole from friends that didn't want them anymore and they're still on that registration, some of them have probably expired by now.

Name-wise I'd say the best one I have is programminglife.net, I'm in the middle of making a site for it now, can't really release much information as afaik it's an original idea and I don't want my crap stolen.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
www.legendary-designs.com
its a fail site atm but i Think its ok!
I just registered a great domain...I'll post it in a few days once I finish testing something.
My best i assume would be Tm0.org or Tm0.im.
My best is unblockatwork or colourtechni.com. I also like winpulse.net Tongue
Last month or the month before I also got beanonmyous.org that I used for a private proxy. Selling it now though.
(12-05-2009, 03:18 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Last month or the month before I also got beanonmyous.org that I used for a private proxy. Selling it now though.

Just set up my proxy @ allowed.in.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Rob...are you saying you own allowed.in?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-06-2009, 11:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Rob...are you saying you own allowed.in?

Yep.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net