Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1and1 Web Host.
Just to let you guys know,
I have just purchased a new web hosting package, i got a very good deal on it.

-Unlimited Bandwidth,
-20GB Storage,
-Unlimited FTP accounts,
-Free Google Sitemaps.

Plus much more.

If you want a great deal just gead over to 1and1.co.uk
whatch out with 1 and 1 because when i wenateed to cancel my account they sent me a big bill and they said in about a months time theyll cancel it
(12-01-2009, 01:29 PM)BIGGIE SMALLS Wrote: whatch out with 1 and 1 because when i wenateed to cancel my account they sent me a big bill and they said in about a months time theyll cancel it

Well i have used them twice already and they have seemed fine, so thanks for the advice, but i will be ok (i hope).
(12-01-2009, 01:29 PM)BIGGIE SMALLS Wrote: whatch out with 1 and 1 because when i wenateed to cancel my account they sent me a big bill and they said in about a months time theyll cancel it

I canceled my account and a weeks ago I started getting calls from a debt collector about $50 I owed. They haven't really called recently (I told them my age, lol)
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
(12-01-2009, 11:01 AM)x E d g e y Wrote: Just to let you guys know,

-Unlimited Bandwidth,
-20GB Storage,
-Unlimited FTP accounts,
-Free Google Sitemaps.

Plus much more.

Good luck with that one. 1 and 1 has a horrible reputation amongst the hosting industry.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-01-2009, 05:05 PM)Rob Wrote: I canceled my account and a weeks ago I started getting calls from a debt collector about $50 I owed. They haven't really called recently (I told them my age, lol)

Join the 1and1 "I've been sent to collections" club! Two years ago, I cancelled an email hosting package using the correct procedeure, yet they continued to charge me. Unfortunately, at the time I wasn't obsessed with my bank statements (and it showed!), and I didn't notice the small charge - it only became apparent when my card issuer gave me a new card, and 1and1 sent me a batch of hostile warning letters about a so-called "non payment".

To make matters worse, I usually get home from work by around 6:30PM, and 1AND1's UK billing department would close at 5PM - so I couldn't get through to anyone to sort out my issue. Eventually I got it sorted through a series of "angry customer" phone calls, but it was a complete waste of time and energy, and caused me a great deal of stress.

Yes, I'm a host, but from an unbiased personal experience, they really weren't a good choice in the long run...
(12-01-2009, 05:05 PM)Rob Wrote: I canceled my account and a weeks ago I started getting calls from a debt collector about $50 I owed. They haven't really called recently (I told them my age, lol)
That's because (depending on some countries and states if you live in the US) when you are underage you are not liable for any depth.

Just say your a 12 year old girl in a high pitched voice. (Works Always Big Grin)
I've used 1and1 before; and I don't like them.

@OP
How much is it per month?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(12-01-2009, 11:01 AM)x E d g e y Wrote: Just to let you guys know,

-Unlimited Bandwidth,
-20GB Storage,
-Unlimited FTP accounts,
-Free Google Sitemaps.

Plus much more.

Thanks for sharing.Here i wist to add another one web hosting provider.I found 9CubeHosting.com through Google search.Recently i hosted my website using this site.I never had any problem using this site.I like their services.
My plan includes
Disk Space:Unlimited
Monthly Traffic:Unlimited
Parked Domains:Unlimited
MySQL v.5 Databases:Unlimited
FTP Manager:Unlimited
previously i tried it but have bad experience.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,468 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Web host with good pricing, server stability? Mirandas 4 336 05-30-2022, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Kdstack 5 387 05-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I am going to host a high-traffic web site in Europe Mirandas 4 343 10-11-2021, 01:58 AM
  Honest web host with SSL Certificate? Kdstack 6 405 03-26-2021, 02:17 AM