Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS to buy for hosting a blog
I need a VPS to host a blog and there are two companies which are ti my liking: QHoster.com and Rockhoster.com, so what should I do?
You can trust Rockhoster.com (OpenVZ and KVM) VPS hosting. They are also cool for running Joomla sites.
It is not for anyone being serious about their hosting, especially if it should be used for business or for large number of visitors.
One thing I must say about QHoster.com hosting is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can. Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
You know rockhoster.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your needs, hosting.uk is also worth trying as plans are full of useful resources.
I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me!
No doubt, QHoster.com will serve your demands. Such a wonderful company. I can't say enough wonderful things about them.
They truly care about your well being and are such nice people. Support gets back to you always within an hour and reliability has been great.
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles). QHoster.com is a nice web host.
No Dreamy response and no harsh exchanges, just smart work. It's my recommendation for everyone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best place for hosting a Wordpress blog ... letmypeopleGo 6 485 02-24-2023, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Wordpress hosting to buy ... Roisen 7 260 02-11-2022, 01:09 AM
  VPS to buy ... need a reliable one ... letmypeopleGo 6 333 02-09-2022, 11:27 PM
  Shared hosting which is good for hosting a blog ... letmypeopleGo 3 273 12-10-2021, 12:51 AM
  Server to buy from a trustworthy hosting provider ... letmypeopleGo 5 266 11-24-2021, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Tilsun