Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you know about them?
What do you know about them - hosting.uk and hosting-marketers.com? Need as much info as possible.
Thanks.
I know nothing about them, but still recommend you to choose time-tested and trusted web host. For instance, can recommend Hostingsource.com US hosting deals.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
KVChosting.net and hostplax.com are good and trustworthy enough to stick to.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.
I know nothing about them, but still recommend you to choose time-tested and trusted web hosts like Hostnamaste.com
Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
Many webmasters in the UK appreciate hosting.uk web hosting services. Packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of disk space.
When my friend had problems setting up the domain name servers, hosting.uk tech support center is very helpful.
The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
Thanks for sharing this post.I am very pleased to read this article.