Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap e-commerce-friendly hosting
I am looking for a cheap e-commerce-friendly hosting and two hosts are in my mind: kvchosting.net and oissite.com, so if you were me, what would you do?
Now I have all i need and even more! Kvchosting.net techs answer super fast and they really help when i need. I am totally impressed with these guys.
Kvchosting.net have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
These guys are off-the-charts incredible. There can't be a more responsive and professional web hosting company anywhere. I challenge you to find one!
If you are looking for the one based in the Europe you need to have a look at: qhoster.com. If you are looking for the solution in USA, then have a look at hostingsource.com.
I know kvchosting.net provide me with a good value hosting solution with many plan features and a quality service.
This decent hosting provider does seem to have some issues with customer service and tech support.
If the price is a key-factor for you so then hostingsource.com will be the best option for you.
I've been with kvchosting.net for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
They are always willing to take that extra step. I really recommend this reliable web hosting provider.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 333 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 320 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 317 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 302 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 370 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips